- In the left pane containing the list of folders, right click on either the item for your email address, or on Local Folders; then left click Settings
- In the left pane, ensure the option for your email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org) is selected. At the bottom right, click Edit SMTP Server...
- Replace the contents of the text box next to "Server Name" with "mail.webinabox.net.au". After making this change, click OK to return to Account Settings.
- In the left pane in Account Settings, under your email address, find the option that says Server Settings and click it. At the top of Server Settings, the second option down should be Server Name. Replace the contents of the text box next to "Server Name" with "mail.webinabox.net.au" as before.
- Click OK to return to your mailbox. You're done!
Changing mail server in Mozilla Thunderbird Print
Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Wed, 18 Dec, 2019 at 12:11 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.